Learn how to view your gross revenue from sales and net profit after estimated costs for today, yesterday, the last seven days, or any custom range of time. Analyze both how much you've made and how much you've spent to make savvy decisions about what products are worth carrying and selling.
- Profits PRO Training Video: Introduction and Overview
- Profits PRO Training Video: How to Use the Products Tab
- Profits PRO Training Video: How to Use the Inventory Levels Tab
- Profits PRO Training Video: How to Use the Refunds Tab
- How Do I Use Profits to Track My Amazon Financial Records?
- Why Doesn't Profits Include All Amazon Fees in Its Calculations?
- Why Do Temporary Discrepancies Happen in Profits?
- How Are Promotional Costs Reported in Profits?
- What Advertising Costs Are Included in the Profits' Data?
- Why Are Time Discrepancies Happening in My Reports?
- Why Do My PPC Costs and Related Sales Results Data Seem to Fluctuate Daily?
- After I Connect My Amazon Advertising Token, Can Helium 10 Automatically Incorporate My Historical PPC Data?