Helium 10's Scribbles helps you optimize your product titles and descriptions to help you convert customer clicks into sales. Relevant titles and keyword-driven bullet points play an essential role in product sales and product ranking.
Helium 10 created Scribbles to help you organize and optimize your product titles, bullet points, and descriptions, as well as to build an effective backend keyword search list.
Scribbles will also let you import the content of an existing Amazon listing.
1. First, let's begin by establishing a list of keywords. Generally, you use Scribbles after first generating a list of effective keywords in Magnet or Cerebro, then exporting them into Frankenstein, where you sort and prioritize them. You can import your keywords directly into Scribbles from Frankenstein.
If you prefer to add your keywords from another source, you just need to copy your list and then paste them into the Add phrases field on the left side of Scribbles. Press the Apply button to proceed. Scribbles has a limit of 1000 characters in this field.
2. Your list of keywords and phrases is sorted into a color-coded system according to their search popularity. The color-coding is based on search volume and goes from black (least searched) to red (most searched). You can drag the toggle on the rainbow bar to only show the color selected and higher. This can help filter out the lower search volume keywords.
3. Set your character limits in each section according to Amazon's requirements, which vary depending on the product and the category. Click on the little blue pen next to the gray text with the numbers to change the limit, and then click on the little blue check icon next to the number field to save the change.
4. Draft your product title, using as many applicable red and orange words and phrases in the list as possible. Then work your way down the sections, using the most popular keywords as early as possible in the listing. As you use words and phrases, they will be crossed out from the sections on the left and a count of times each word or phrase is used will be displayed. The content in the Subject Matter sections is hidden from customers but included in Amazon's keyword ranking algorithms.
5. Perhaps one of the most powerful features Scribbles has is its ability to import the titles, bullet points, and descriptions from existing Amazon listings for analysis and study.
To import an existing listing's details, click on the Import Listing button in the upper right corner of the dashboard. A new field will appear on the left side of the dashboard. In the field, paste in the ASIN or URL of an existing Amazon product. Then click on the blue Apply button. This will populate each section with the product details on the listing.
6. After you are done with your draft, and every field is completed to your satisfaction, review which words and phrases have been used, and which ones you may have overlooked. Save your work by clicking on the Save button in the upper right corner.
7. Scribbles lets you export your final work to your computer as either a CSV or TXT file. Click on Export to open the two options, then click on the one you want.
8. If you log out of Helium 10 and then return at a later time, you can access your saved work in Scribbles by clicking on the History button.
9. The History button pulls up your previous saved work. To continue on your work, click on Restore. If you want to delete it permanently, click on the small, red trash can icon.
Create a Free Helium 10 Account Today!
Start with the free extension: Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.