- As of 11/1/2022, the Helium 10 app is no longer being supported for Apple
- Helium 10 will not be releasing any new features or bug fixes for the Apple app going forward
- The Apple app may still be available to download on the Apple app store, but it will likely be removed at some point
- The Android app will still be available for download on the Google Play Store
- The Android app will receive bug fixes as needed
- Users will still be able to access the following tools on a mobile browser: Profits, Keyword Tracker, Adtomic, and Alerts
Letter to all users
We’re sunsetting Helium 10’s Apple Mobile App
Firstly, thank you for being a loyal Helium 10 mobile app user. It means the world to me (and our whole team) that you trust us with your business.
You are reading this message because we have some important news: Beginning November 1st, we will discontinue the Helium 10 app from the Apple app store.
This means that you will still be able to use the Helium 10 mobile app that you have downloaded; however, if you choose to delete it, you will no longer be able to find it in the app store to re-download it.
We will be refocusing our time and resources on improving the core browser experience and enhancing other Helium 10 tools. You will be able to access the following tools from your mobile browser:
- Keyword Tracker
We will help answer any questions that you may have. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com or read our FAQs below.
And again, thank you for your understanding and continued trust as we grow together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the mobile app be removed entirely from the Apple Store and Google Play Store?
- No, it will remain available for download in the Google Play store, and it will likely be removed from the Apple App Store.
When this change goes into effect, will I still be able to use the app if I have the app?
- Yes, you will still be able to use the app. However, if you choose to delete the app, you may lose the ability to find or download it in the Apple App store.
Will this change affect the app for Android users?
- No, Android users can still access the app and download it.
Since Android users will still have access to the mobile app, will I be able to report any new bugs for Android?
- Yes, our team will still be fixing bugs for Android users.
Article is closed for comments.