- Beginning November 1st, the Helium 10 app will no longer be available on the Apple app store
- The Android app will still be available on the Google Play Store
- Users will still be able to access the following tools on a mobile browser: Profits, Keyword Tracker, Adtomic, and Alerts
Letter to all users
We’re sunsetting Helium 10’s Apple Mobile App
Firstly, thank you for being a loyal Helium 10 mobile app user. It means the world to me (and our whole team) that you trust us with your business.
You are reading this message because we have some important news: Beginning November 1st, we will discontinue the Helium 10 app from the Apple app store.
This means that you will still be able to use the Helium 10 mobile app that you have downloaded; however, if you choose to delete it, you will no longer be able to find it in the app store to re-download it.
We will be refocusing our time and resources on improving the core browser experience and enhancing other Helium 10 tools. You will be able to access the following tools from your mobile browser:
- Keyword Tracker
We will help answer any questions that you may have. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or read our FAQs below.
And again, thank you for your understanding and continued trust as we grow together.
Mobile Product Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the mobile app be removed entirely from the Apple Store and Play Store?
- No, it will only be removed from the Apple App Store.
When will this change go into effect?
- The mobile app will be removed from the Apple App Store on November 1st.
When this change goes into effect, will I still be able to use the app if I have the app?
- Yes, you will still be able to use the app. However, if you choose to delete the app, you will no longer be able to find or download it.
Will this change affect the app for Android users?
- No, Android users can still access the app and download it.
Since Android users will still have access to the mobile app, will I be able to report any new bugs for Android?
- Yes, our team will still be fixing bugs for Android users.