Amazon Brand Analytics (ABA) provides keyword metrics, including Search Frequency Rank and top 3 ASINs click and conversion rates. This is data that is received directly from Amazon.
- Amazon Brand Analytics availability
- Platinum users have five lifetime uses.
- Diamond and above plans have unlimited use.
- Clicking on the graph icon within the ABA Total Click Rate column will display a graph that displays the Top 3 ASINs clicked rate, Top 3 ASINs conversion rate, and the search frequency rate.
- Click Rate is the percentage of clicks that the product received in comparison to the total clicks based on the search results in the selected time frame.
- Conversion Rate is the percentage of conversions that the product achieved in comparison to the total conversions based on the search results in the selected time frame.
- Search Frequency Rank is based on search frequency across all Amazon search terms for a particular marketplace.
- In the top-right of the graph, there are buttons to run the top 3 ASINs in Listing Analyzer and to adjust the timeframe shown on the graph.
- On the right of the graph is a summary chart that shows metrics for the last three months for each ASIN.
- Clicking on the graph icon in the summary section pulls up a graph displaying the Click and Conversation Rates for the ASIN you selected.
What Does N/A mean in the Amazon Brand Analytics Column?
If the ABA column shows N/A, that indicates we don’t have the data from Amazon.