Method 1: receive payments from Amazon using Marketplace Payout
You can provide the USD and GBP collection accounts that we assigned uniquely in your account to marketplaces, platforms or your customers to receive funds into your Digital Wallet.
Method 2: Fund from your own Bank account
On the “Wallet Balances” tab you can select a new currency to add to your Digital Wallet using the “Add New Currency” button. There are 37 currencies that we support.
The funds can come from your bank account from a different country from your registered account, as long as you can provide proof of ownership relationship between the bank account with your registered entity.
You can fund by initiating a payment from your bank, or enable us to pull funds from your bank account (Please get in touch with your Account Manager or contact us at email@example.com to enable ACH pulling).
- When you send funds from your bank to the Digital Wallet, please make sure to include the Reference Number so we can process faster.
- ACH typically takes 3-5 business days for the funds to arrive
- Wire may be faster and takes about 1-2 business days
If you do not see Funds added to your Digital Wallet
If 5 business days have passed since the transfer was sent to you and the payment still doesn’t show on your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the company that sent the payment
- Date that the payment was sent
- Payment amount
- If you’re funding in USD or GBP, include the the last 4 digits of Collection Account number
- Screenshot of the transaction
- For USD transfers: Trace number. The trace number must contain 15 digits and no other characters. Please request the trace number from the company that sent the payment
Failures and errors while sending out payments on Amazon's side have happened before so we’d advise Amazon sellers to reach out to Amazon to confirm the payment status, besides requesting a reference or trace number from their banks.