Only sellers in certain jurisdictions may be eligible to apply for the Digital Wallet.
All sellers must go through our “Know Your Client” (KYC) process to comply with applicable Anti-money Laundering (AML) rules and regulations.
The following documents will be requested during the KYC process:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Articles of Organization
- Shareholder/Membership Structure Chart
- i.e. Stock ledger, annual return, shareholder information on company letterhead signed & dated by one of the directors of the company
- Owner – Controlling 25% or more
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address (if driver’s license is not provided)
- Director (if different from Owners above)
- Same as information on Owner (POI & POA)
- Last 3 months bank statements from your company’s business account