While Amazon's MWS tokens are tied to specific regions, their PPC token is not. Currently, there is only one PPC token, and Amazon doesn't integrate separate regions' advertising APIs. Therefore, global sellers, selling in more than one region, need to find a way to patch together multiple regions so they can view them together inside the ADS platform of one Helium 10 account.
The primary problem stems from Amazon's user rules which do not allow the same user and email address to access PPC for more than one region. The solution is for global sellers to grant access to an unique Amazon user and email address for the second region where they sell products--a user who does not have access to the primary region's advertising API. If you are using one email address for more than one region and more than one account you will not be able to see all of your data in ADS. To solve this issue, you'll need to grant Campaign Management access to a second account and email address.
1. Create the second unique Amazon user and email account (or identify the one you plan to use.) The name and email must be connected to a separate active Amazon account. Sign into your original Seller Central Account. Choose the marketplace in a second region from the drop down menu.
2. Once you've selected the secondary region, hover your cursor over the Settings link in the top right side of the dashboard. Let the drop-down window open and click on User Permissions to open its window.
3. In the User Permissions window, find the fields where you can type in a new user's name and email address.
4. Add the user and email to your User Permissions in the second Seller account and click the Send Invitation button.
5. The invitation will go to the new user's email with instructions to accept access.
6. When the invited user clicks on the link, it will take them to Amazon's Seller Central Sign-In page. They need to sign in with their personal email and password.
7. After the new user accepts the invitation, you can give the new unique user View/Edit permissions for Campaign Management in the second region's account. Click on the Manage Permissions button next to the user's name and email.
8. Scroll down the Manage Permissions page to the section titled Advertising. Click the white button under View and Edit. The button should turn blue to show it's activated.
If you sell in multiple regions and marketplaces, you may need to do this several times. If all the steps have been completed, Helium 10 will be able to access and populate all of your PPC data into one ADS account.