This article explains how to see your different Amazon accounts (for different markets) in one Helium 10 Adtomic dashboard, using Adtomic's drop-down market selection menu.
Why don't all my markets show up automatically in Adtomic?
While Amazon's MWS tokens are tied to specific regions and to specific accounts, their PPC token is not. Currently, there is only one PPC token per account, and Amazon doesn't integrate separate regions' or secondary accounts' advertising APIs. Therefore, sellers, who are selling in more than one region or with more than one account, need to find a way to patch together the multiple accounts, so they can view them together inside the Adtomic platform of their single Helium 10 account.
The primary challenge stems from Amazon's user rules, which do not allow the same primary user email address to access PPC for more than one account. Therefore, the only way this workaround can be used is if the email login you are using for your main Amazon account is not the same as the email login used for additional Amazon account(s) that you are trying to view in Adtomic. Fortunately, Amazon allows you to add secondary or sub email account access to your PPC inside Seller Central, and that loophole allows you to create a workaround to fix the issue.
How do I set up my accounts to fix the issue?
The solution is to create a unique 'master PPC' user email account that has access to all of your Amazon Seller Central accounts' PPC. Helium 10 recommends that this special email be different from the primary email accounts for your Amazon accounts. Below are the instructions to grant Campaign Management access to the new master PPC email account you'll use to see the entirety of your PPC data in Adtomic.
You will only have to do this series of actions one time.
On Seller Central
1. Create the master PPC email account you will use to set up the PPC connections between Amazon Seller accounts so they can be imported together into Helium 10 Adtomic. Next, grant that email address access to the PPC data in each of your separate Amazon accounts.
2. Inside each of your Seller Central accounts, go to Settings, then User Permissions and invite the new master PPC user.
3. In the User Permissions window, find the fields where you can type in a new user's name and email address.
4. Create a new user using the new master PPC email account you've created and click the Send Invitation button.
5. The invitation will go to the new master PPC email account with instructions to accept access.
6. When the new master PPC user clicks on the link, it will take them to Amazon's Seller Central Sign-In page. They need to sign in with the assigned email.
7. After the invitation is accepted, log back into the Amazon account where you added the new master PPC user and give them View/Edit permissions for Campaign Management. Click on the Manage Permissions button next to the user's name and email.
8. Scroll down the Manage Permissions page to the section titled Advertising. Click the white button under View and Edit. The button must turn blue to show it's activated.
If you sell in multiple regions and marketplaces, you will need to do this step several times. Repeat this process for each Amazon account you want to appear on your single Adtomic dashboard.
9. Sign out of Seller Central and then sign back in using your new master PPC email account. Stay signed in for the next step.
On Helium 10
10. Sign into Helium 10 with your master PPC email account access. Make sure the the new master PPC email is either your primary email for Helium 10 (you may want to make it your primary email account access to Helium 10) or that you have added it as a sub user with access to Adtomic inside your Helium 10 account.
If your PPC token was previously connected before you gave your master PPC email account access to all your Seller Central accounts, you'll need to disconnect the Helium 10 PPC token and then reconnect it again to allow all the account data to import into Adtomic. For help on how to do this, read Part II of "How Do I Connect My Helium 10 Account to My Professional Amazon Seller Account?"
11. In Seller Central, once you have completed the steps above, you should see a window open asking you to allow Helium 10 to access the advertising data for the accounts. Click the gold Allow button.
And, back inside Helium 10's Adtomic dashboard, you will get a message letting you know that the data is being imported.
You can also check the status of your data import by using the drop down market menu in the top right corner of the Adtomic dashboard.
Ultimately, the goal is to have connected your PPC data on all your Amazon accounts to Adtomic on your Helium 10 account, using your new (or expanded) master PPC email account, so that Helium 10 has permission to pull all the data from Amazon into your Helium 10 Adtomic dashboard.
Now, the next time you log back into Helium 10 and open the Adtomic dashboard, you should see the drop-down menu in the top right corner of Adtomic that allows you to select individual accounts to view their data.
Once the steps have been completed, Helium 10 will be able to access and populate the past 60 days of PPC data for each region into one Adtomic account. It may take several hours for the new data to populate.