Once you have received confirmation of your Alta Business Card approval, you will need to complete the setup through your Helium 10 dashboard.
1. Go to the Alta dashboard inside your Helium 10 account.
2. Under the Business Card section, click on the Create Your Card button.
3. You will need to enter your account name, authorized user name, company name and agree to Alta’s terms and conditions.
4. Enter the account name for this specific card.
5. Enter the approved user name and a way to identify the card.
6. Read the terms and conditions, check the agreement box, and click the Create New Card and Account button.
7. Your account has been created. You can now add funds or manage the account.
8. If you click on Start Managing Your Account, you can view your card details (click the view icon to reveal the information), add more cards to the account, or more accounts to the card, and replace, close, suspend or reactivate the card.