The Alta Business card is a virtual credit card that can be used to buy things online. It is connected to your Alta Digital Wallet, which must be set up prior to applying for the Business Card.
If you are getting the Alta Daily Advance, you can instantly access those funds using your Alta Business Card to pay for things with that money. On top of making it easier and faster to use your business profits to run your business, the Alta Business Card gives you 1% cash back on every purchase, earnings which are applied directly to your Alta account.
So how do you apply for the Alta Business Card? You can apply online, in just a half dozen steps. You will need to have digital copies of the front and back of a valid government-issued identification document (driver’s license, passport, etc.) and a bank statement or utility bill showing your current address, ready to upload during step five.
1. Log into your existing Alta account and go to the dashboard. Look for the banner titled Business Card. If the banner doesn’t appear yet, it will eventually be added to your dashboard as your Alta Business Card plan is made available to everyone. Click the Apply Now button.
2. On the next screen, you should see your account information displayed. Verify that all of the information is correct. Click the Next button to advance to the Business Card application window.
3. On the Business Card application window, select the bank account you use for your Amazon business account, and where you receive your income, then click the Next button to advance.
4. Choose the store that you want to register as part of your application. Generally, for Helium 10 customers, the choice will be the Amazon store. Click the Next button.
5. The next step requires you to upload the front and back images of a valid, active government-issued identification and a current proof of address. You will need to do this for all owners.
7. Your application is complete. Alta will contact you when the Business Card is active.