2. On the Plans page, find the "Cancel" button under the plan you are subscribed to.
3. Clicking on the Cancel button will change the screen to the following flow. At every section, choose the option that applies to you.
4. It is in the 3rd section, where you will find the option to select a period for how long you want your subscription to be paused.
5. A drop-down menu with options for the time frame of your requested suspension will appear. You can choose to suspend your account for one month, three months or six months. Choose the desired time frame.
6. After choosing your preferred period, click on the Pause Subscription button.
7. If you successfully paused your subscription, you will see a confirmation screen.
If you want to start up your account again before the time you scheduled to return, simply sign in to your Helium 10 account, follow the same steps as above, but click on the Reactivate button located on the last line in the column for your suspended plan.