You can now add secondary users to your Helium 10 account. You can add up to 3 more additional users and set permissions on what tools each user can only access.
As of the present time, this feature is available for Helium 10 Diamond Plan and Helium 10 Elite Plan subscribers.
To add secondary users to your Helium 10 account, please follow the steps below.
- Click the circular Profile picture found at the top right-hand side of your Helium 10 member dashboard.
- A small popup menu will appear. You will need to select "User Accounts".
- On the User Accounts window, find the "+ADD NEW USER" button.
- Clicking the "+ADD NEW USER" button, will open a new popup window where you will need to enter the Name and Email Address of the User you want to add.
- Click the green "Create User" button to send an Activation link to the email address of the user you added.
- The secondary user you have added will receive an activation email and will need to set a new login password.
- You can set permissions by placing a check mark next to the tool that you want the secondary user to ONLY have access to. Tools with no check mark will not be accessible by the secondary user.
- You will see a "(not activated)" status next to the emails of the secondary users you have added which did not click the link in the activation email sent to them. Secondary Users who have not activated their account will not gain access to your Helium 10 account.
- Any email address can be added as a secondary user to a main Helium 10 account. The secondary user will need to login via the special signup link The special signup will need to be provided by the main account owner and the link can be found in the "User Accounts" window as indicated in the screenshot below.
The special signup link can easily be copied by the main account holder and provided to the secondary users by clicking the button as shown below.