Before you cancel outright, consider putting your account on Pause instead. By pausing your account for up to six months, Helium 10 stores your historical data, including your keyword and market tracking data. If you are certain you are ready to permanently cancel and lose your data, the cancellation process is simple.
1. Click your Profile logo located at the top right corner of the Helium 10 Dashboard to activate the drop-down Settings menu, and then select Plans and Billing.
2. The Helium 10 Plans chart opens, displaying the plan options. The subscription plan you have is stated at the top. In the chart, under the heading of your current plan, there will be a Cancel button. Click the Cancel button.
3. A cancellation confirmation prompt will appear. Choose to either Continue to Cancel or Stay and Keep My Price if you have changed your mind.
4. Follow the prompts for your cancellation reasons to provide feedback to Helium 10.
5. The next screen will provide alternative options for cancellation, such as pausing your subscription, switching to another plan, or chatting with support. If you would like to continue to cancel your subscription, click on Continue -> in the bottom right.
6. The last screen confirms the cancellation request. Click the I UNDERSTAND button to finalize your cancellation action.
Note: Upon the completion of the cancellation process, the cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle.
Create a Free Helium 10 Account Today!
Start with the free extension: Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.